Thursday 13 October 2011

So what was I doing in Japan?!

For most of September I was touring in Japan, for those who don't know I am actually an acoustic guitarist as well as a camera/technology addict.

This year alongside my playing I though that it would be fun to do a big timelapse project so I lugged about 30KG of photographic equipment to Japan along with me, the mac and my guitar.
IMG_4270

This included a few pieces of equipment I had for review - some video lights, white balance cards, audio recorder etc. (those should be coming out very soon...)


So when I wasn't playing gigs with Japanese metal, pop punk bands....

_MG_4928

_MG_5149


...and chilling with fans

_MG_4989

:o


I was sitting or standing for hours listening to a camera shutter fire every few seconds, perhaps with the added twist of the motorised dolly moving.

IMG_4367
IMG_4373



IMG_4533IMG_4351




IMG_4529



IMG_4522

No comments:

Post a Comment