Thursday 13 October 2011

Youtube Collaborations with Hanafubuki / Yokomaririn

I can't remember exactly how I first found Yoko's videos, perhaps it was a fortuitous related video I followed from the video of another jvlogger I was subbed to.... However it happened I am very glad it did because under the Hanafubuki banner Shibata Yoko and Tohdo Naoki have made some stunning videos.






On previous visits to Japan I have been fortunate enough to meet them and I have been mentioned in a few videos which you can view below.
IMG_4444

This year we actually set out to make a collaboration video which is still being edited but is nearing completion...

_MG_3343

it was a fun shoot around Umeda in Osaka despite some heavy rain forcing changes to planned locations.


IMG_4457

_MG_4854

Later in the trip I visited Kyoto and we spontaneously met up when I was out shooting more time-lapses around the city. Ate some great Tempura and Noodles, after which I actually got to feature in a 'Snack time' video featured on the Yokomaririn Channel




I look tired and slightly scruffy as I had only planned to be behind the camera that day!

Here are more videos from Yoko sans channels which feature me in some way ; )





1 comment: